Terms of membership
The Leisure Club & Spa will be operated as a proprietary club owned by Airth Castle Ltd (the owner) and located at Airth Castle Hotel & Spa Resort. The owner will administer the club. The owner will solely determine the facilities of the Club. The owner will solely determine all issues of membership of the club and use of its facilities by hotel guests.
It is the aim of The Spa at Airth Castle to provide a pleasurable part of your leisure time. To that end we have
put together some simple “terms of membership” which we hope will ensure all members are able to enjoy the
club safely and without being inconvenienced.
1. The owner reserves the right to reject any application for membership without giving a reason.
2. The club fees and tariffs shall be determined by the owner and may be altered at any time. Members will be notified in advance of any changes.
3. The owner reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate the membership of any member without notice in the event of a member committing a serious breach of the terms of membership.
4. On cancellation, suspension or termination of membership no refund will be given.
5. From the 1st January 2013 all memberships are subject to a 6 or 12 month contract. Should a membership be cancelled during this period the remaining balance must be paid in full. If any monthly direct debit payment rejects then the entire balance of your membership fee will become payable. Failure to comply may result in legal action.
6. All members who wish to cancel their membership after the initial 6 month period must do so in writing giving 1 calendar months notice. Written notice of cancellation must be addressed to “The Spa Manager.”
7. Membership cards are only for use by the member and are not transferable under any circumstances.
1. Mobile phones, electrical devices and other items likely to cause annoyance may not be used in the Club.
2. Ball games and inflatable toys & rafts are not permitted in the pool unless incorporated into a child activity organised by the leisure club.
3. Lockers should only be used for storage of personal belongings.
4. Property is stored at the owners risk and the club will accept no liability for loss or damage.
5. Lockers will be cleared every 24 hrs and all items removed.
6. The owner reserves the right to dispose of any items not claimed within 4 weeks.
7. The owner reserves the right to amend these terms at its absolute discretion. Notification of changes will be displayed.
8. Membership discounts within the Grillroom restaurant, bar and spa are limited to 6 people.
9. Discount is not applicable on set menu.
Please print off and retain for your records.
Name of account holder:
Bank / Building Society Sort Code:
Instruction to your bank / building society
to pay by Direct Debit.
Service User Number:
Instruction to your bank or building society:
Please pay Airth Castle Hotel Ltd Direct Debits from the account detailed in this instruction, subject to safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
I understand that this instruction may remain with Airth Castle Hotel Ltd and details will be passed electronically to my bank / building society.
The Direct Debit Guarantee