It is the aim of Inspirations Leisure Club to provide an environment and facilities that contribute to your enjoyment of your leisure time. These terms of membership will ensure all members and guests are able to enjoy the club safely and without being inconvenienced.
1. Members must present their membership card each time they visit the club. Hotel guests must present their hotel key card. The club reserves the right to refuse entry without presentation of these items.
2. Entry will be refused to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
3. Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn in the club. Swimming costumes must be worn in the pool and thermal suite area.
4. No animals are permitted in the club apart from guide dogs.
5. Opening hours are advertised within the Club. Last entry is 30 minutes before closing.
1. Children under the age of 16 may use the club but must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years.
2. Children under 16 years are not permitted to use the gym, Thermal and Spa are recommended over 8 years.
3. All children must be supervised at all times.
4. Children aged 7 and older must change in the changing rooms applicable to their gender.
5. There is no guest fee for children aged under 7 years.
Health & Safety
1. Please shower before using the pool and thermal suite area.
2. Prior to using the thermal suite we require first time users to read the HSE health & safety posters displayed in the thermal suite area.
3. Shaving is not permitted in the thermal suite.
the questions asked you may be referred to your GP for clearance before use of the gym is permitted.
4. Members must take responsibility for their guests and/or children at all times and ensure they comply with these Terms & Conditions.
5. No glass, food or drinks are permitted in the changing rooms or pool/thermal suite area.
6. Smoking or vaping is not permitted anywhere in the club.
Club Repairs & Maintenance
1. The club reserves the right to close the club for up to 14 days in any calendar year for the purpose of carrying out repairs, refurbishments and maintenance, whether routine or extraordinary in nature.
1. The club management reserves the right to reject any application for membership without giving prior reason.
2. The club fees and tariffs shall be determined by the club and may be altered at any time.
3. Members who pay an annual membership fee will be informed of any change prior to, or upon receipt of their renewal invoice for the following year. Members who pay monthly via direct debit will be informed at least 1 month prior to any change.
4. The club reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member without notice in the event of committing a serious breach of club terms of membership.
5. On cancellation or termination of membership, no refund will be made.
6. If within the first 7 days of membership you wish to terminate this agreement, you must notify the club in writing. We will refund the subscription fee paid, less an early cancellation administration charge (£25.00). This entitlement to termination only applies within the first 7 days of membership.
7. Provided all fees have been paid up to date, members have the right to suspend their membership for a minimum of 1 calendar month and a maximum of 2 calendar months
in any one year. You may do this by writing/emailing the Club at least 1 month before the start of the requested suspension period.
8. Pre-paying members will have the expiry date of membership extended by this time. Direct debit payers will have the requested months suspended.
9. The period of suspension may be for whole months only. An administration fee of £10.00 will be payable on the first month of suspension. This will be collected via direct debit or payable at the club if the member is an annual payer.
Cancellation of membership
1. Members wishing to cancel membership must give 3 months’ written notice.
2. Pre-paid members who wish to cancel ahead of the expiry date will not be refunded any of the pre-paid subscription fee.
3. Monthly paying members who wish to cancel are required to give 3 months’ written notice. Members will remain liable to the club for the final 3 months payment of the subscription fee, even if you have cancelled your direct debit. Failure to pay the membership subscription due and on time may result in additional administrative charges being raised, and in exceptional circumstances, legal action being taken.
PHS (PERSONAL HEALTH STATEMENT)
By agreeing to our T&C's you are also in agreeance with the leisure Club personal health statement (PHS), A copy of which is available to view on the Leisure club desk.
Should you have any questions on the above terms and conditions or any other aspects of your membership, please contact the Leisure Club on 01939 291233.
I agree to abide by the club’s terms and conditions
Please print off and retain for your records.
Name of account holder:
Bank / Building Society Sort Code:
Instruction to your bank / building society
to pay by Direct Debit.
Service User Number:
Instruction to your bank or building society:
Please pay Focus Hotel Management limited Direct Debits from the account detailed in this instruction, subject to safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
I understand that this instruction may remain with Focus Hotel Management limited and details will be passed electronically to my bank / building society.
The Direct Debit Guarantee